About Grand Traverse City Parasail
Let’s Go Flying! Experience the most EXHILARATING fun & enjoy the best VIEWS!
- Come fly above the bay on our custom-designed parasail boat.
- Our back platform for ascending and descending flyers is an excellent way to FLY DRY!
- Each flight is approximately 12-15 minutes and we can accommodate solo, tandem or triple guests!
- Depending on space availability WE WELCOME RIDERS, too!
- Experience a Grand Traverse Bay SUNSET or SUNRISE like never before.
- Ask about our early bird special…
- Souvenir Tees
- Professional Photography On Board & GoPro Video available to capture your experience
- Take a copy of your flight home with you
- NOW OFFERING 800′ FLIGHTS!
Book your next breathtaking outing with the area’s most fun and experienced U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Crew.
- Minimum of 100 lbs. of combined weight.
- CHILDREN MAY RIDE TANDEM TO ACHIEVE MIN. WEIGHT
- Maximum weight is 600 lbs. All requirements subject to change due to wind and weather conditions.
Our main priority is your safety for a fantastic flight!
Professional team with a passion for fun flights over the Bay.
Captain Judd has spent his lifetime on the water; raised in Leelanau County, he grew up fishing the Great Lakes. His skill and passion for being on the water grew as he matured. At fourteen, he began working on a fishing boat and he has never looked back.
Eventually, he decided it was time to strike out on his own. A lifetime of experience has allowed Captain Judd to create the perfect getaway. Safety always comes first but fun is a very close second. He ensures that each individual’s needs are personally met; advice, instruction, and demonstrations are readily given.
In addition to his decades of practical experience, Captain Judd has been licensed by the US Coastguard for 20+ years.
Working with the Coast Guard On West Grand Traverse Bay. Captain Judd also Captains for the US Coast Guard. The Coast Guard contracts boats to help them with their training. This is more cost affective for them in the long run. We usually go out at night, the Coast Guard practices landing the basket etc… on the back of the boat. These guys are amazing from the pilots to the crew! The Coast Guard risk there lives on a daily basis.
Thank You to the Coast Guard for all they do! Check out these pics! gocoastgurad.com
Happy clients from all over the map.